5 minutes to make this quick and easy cold jalapeno cream cheese dip!
It's our favorite party dip because it's simple to prepare and everybody loves it.
You will need a handful of ingredients to make this amazing creamy cold dip from scratch.
- cream Cheese - Philadelphia style, thick and creamy
- jalapenos - about 1-2 fresh jalapenos, with or without seeds
- salt and black pepper
- onion powder
- lime juice
- cilantro - fresh
Extra seasoning options
🔪 How to make it?
Here is an overview on how to make this party dip at home.
The complete recipe with US and metric measurements is located at the bottom of this post.
Slice jalapeno and chop cilantro.
Place cream cheese with seasoning into a mixing bowl.
Add cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice.
Mix in well.
Cover bowl with a cling wrap and cool in the fridge until serving time.
I recommend serving your cream cheese dip in a serving bowl, cooled. It's perfect for Cinco de Mayo, your next BBQ, tailgating or garden party!
I think granite slates cook great, so I place the cream cheese in the center and arrange some dipper around the dip.
We love nachos and ritz crackers as dippers. Italian grissini also make great dippers!
Another great use for this dip is to turn it into a spread. It goes really well with bagels and lox.
Keep leftovers in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Dear Reader, did you try the Recipe?
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
PIN to save for later!
5 min Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- Prep jalapeno by cutting off the stem part, cutting in half and taking out the seeds. Cut the half further in two and slice. Keep aside.
- Chop fresh cilantro.
- Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl.
- Add seasoning to cream cheese, salt, black pepper and onion powder.
- Throw in fresh cilantro and jalapeno.
- Mix it all well. The cream cheese dip should be well combined.
- Cover bowl with a cling wrap and place cream cheese dip into the fridge.
- Serve jalapeno cream cheese dip cold with crackers or nachos.