MasalaHerb.com is a Blog, initiated by Helene D’Souza in 2011, publishing original content, photography, and videos about food, culture, and travel.
This includes the Food section, Recipes with a focus on global food. Especially Austrian, French food due to Helene’s heritage and Goan Food thanks to her husband’s heritage.
The travel section is about detailed travel accounts and guides. Both topics, food, and travel are served with a lot of culture and flair and should be used as a source of information and inspiration.
Helene strives to share the best food by showing you how to step by step pictures and videos. Besides that, you get to discover lesser-known dishes and ingredients and learn something along the way.
Also, to make sure you use the right cooking equipment, kitchen tools and gadget are suggested. These are disclosed affiliate links and Helen earns a commision on each sale.
What you need to know about kitchen tools used at masalaherb.com in a nutshell and which you should use as well for your own food safety.
- Bamboo or Wooden Spatula to not scratch your pans
- Non-stick (PFOA free) T-fal style pans and pots or Stainless Steel – for every day cooking
- Thermometer to deep fry/cook meat – not to overheat oil or overcook meat
- untreated, chemical-free chopping board (some bamboo boards from Chinese manufacturers tend to not be kosher in that regard)
Find below, quick reference links:
- MasalaHerb.com Media mentions
- Terms and Conditions
- Work with MasalaHerb.com!