Hi, I’ m Helene!
I initiated MasalaHerb.com in 2011, which is a blog with original content, photography, and videos about food and travel.
The Food section focuses a lot on the Austrian/Bavarian (German), French food heritage and my husband’s Goan Portugues Food heritage. The food recipes on this space are balanced, healthier in some sorts, prepared with real quality ingredients and from scratch.
I’m also obsessed with spices and herbs, hence the name MasalaHerb.com, and I love unearthing the best foods from around the world.
The Travel section was added over time with the help of my husband Paul. We are both avid travelers and discover the world together. Paul is an active part of MasalaHerb.com and together we share the best travel experiences with you!
~ ~ ~
What you need to know about kitchen tools used at masalaherb.com in a nutshell and which you should use as well for your own food safety.
- Bamboo or Wooden Spatula to not scratch your pans
- Non-stick (PFOA free) T-fal style pans and pots or Stainless Steel – for every day cooking
- Thermometer to deep fry/cook meat – not to overheat oil or overcook meat
- untreated, chemical-free chopping board (some bamboo boards from Chinese manufacturers tend to not be kosher in that regard)
Find below, quick reference links:
- MasalaHerb.com Media mentions
- Terms and Conditions
- Work with MasalaHerb.com!