Ginger Lemon Honey Tea Benefits
- 2½ inch medium ginger - cut in small cubes
- 2 Lemons
- 4 blacktea bag - optional
- It is very simple, start by putting to boil 5-6 cups of water in a pot and add the cubed ginger pcs to the boiling water. This will have to boil for around 15-20 min, till the flavoure of the ginger spreads in the water.
- In the mean time cut the lemon and squeeze ½ lemon in each cup, my lemons here are small but much more stronger acidic then the bigger lemons which we get in Europe.
- Add the Ginger Tea to the lemon in the cup, once it is ready and sweeten with honey as you like. My favorite honey is arnica flower honey. I recommend to try the tea with needle tree honey, that's very different and a taste experience. Some people like to add a teabag for some extra flavoure, i leave that up to you.