This is my quick salmon pasta dinner meal which I love to prepare when I crave a simple but flavorful fish pasta dish.
You will need only a few ingredients to make this dish within 30 minutes.
In the pictures, I used some short fettuccine or tagliatelle pasta.
Honestly, I think you can use any short pasta shape to make this dish.
Something like penne, bow tie, campanelle, casarecce, rotini or elbows work great with the sauce and the salmon bits.
It's not that spaghetti and linguini wouldn't work, but I think short pasta is a better choice.
How to make it?
The pasta is made with a salmon filet. You can use fresh or frozen.
The seasoning is simple too but adds enough flavor so that you can enjoy a tasty homemade meal after a long day at work.
Find the complete recipe with ingredients and instructions at the bottom of this post in the recipe card.
Cook pasta through and keep aside.
Cut the salmon fillet into smaller pieces.
Heat up a pot with oil and cook salmon pieces on all sides.
Create your sauce by pouring cream and adding seasoning to your salmon in the pot.
Add cooked pasta to sauce in the pot and combine.
I recommend serving a vegetarian salad with this easy salmon pasta recipe for a whole meal.
The pasta are carbs, the salmon fish is proteins and salads will add healthy raw greens.
Yes, you can! Just place the cooked pasta dish into a freezer-friendly container. You can create batches too which makes it easier to defrost afterward.
Yes, you can. The easiest way is to reheat your pasta in the microwave or in a pot over stovetop.
You can add cooked broccoli, peas or asparagus to this pasta. Another idea is to add raw cut tomatoes, pickled olives or some dill herb.
More Salmon Dinner Ideas
- Tagliatelle salmon with white wine sauce
- Salmon in Parchment with herbs
- Salmon Meuniere by becomebetty.com
So you love SPICES and HERBS?
GET 5 FREE SEASONING LESSONS
Type in your email address below.
Including free access to the
Seasoning Members only Club!
Quick Salmon Pasta Recipe
- Cook your pasta according to pasta packaging instructions.
- Cut salmon fillet into smaller pieces. I cut thick slices first and cut them into two once more.
- Heat up a pot with olive oil and add the salmon fillet pieces. Cook fish on all sides over medium heat.
- Season with black paper while stirring frequently.
- Takedown the heat and pour in the liquid cream.
- Season with salt, thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder. Combine all the ingredients.
- Cook the sauce for 2-3 minutes so that the ingredients infuse the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix in while cooking on slow heat.
- Take from heat and serve hot.