A 3 ingredient easy puff pastry appetizer to help you entertain your party guests.
You will need 3 main ingredients to make this:
- Puff Pastry Sheets - store-bought or homemade
- Bacon - cubed
- Cream Cheese
How to make these Puff Pastry Appetizers?
You will love these bites if you are looking for a last minute party appetizer.
Here is an overview of how you can make it, the printable recipe with all the details is located further below.
Place the puff pastry sheets on a parchment lined baking tray.
Cut the sheets into equal sized squares and separate from each other.
Spread cream cheese over the puff pastry squares and sprinkle bacon over that.
Bake your appetizers golden.
This is a typical party app. They are great for any celebration such as Christmas, New Years', Game Day, Easter, Halloween, or Thanksgiving.
I love to add some onion jam or cranberry jam over mine before I serve them up as little amuse bouche bites.
It tastes so much better with a jam!
Try to serve them warm. To do that just keep them in a warm oven and take them out on serving trays a batch at a time.
That said, I think the little puff pastry squares also make a great breakfast, brunch, or TV snack.
Prepare in Advance and Leftovers
You can make these savory bacon cream cheese apps in advance.
Bake them and keep them in your oven until you are ready to serve them up. Just warm them up a bit before you serve up your puff pastry squares.
You don't need to freeze them. The thawing process would take longer than making them with a store-bought puff pastry sheet.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in your fridge and us up within a few days. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
More Party Appetizers
Dear Reader, did you try the Recipe?
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
PIN to save for later!
So you love SPICES and HERBS?
GET 5 FREE SEASONING LESSONS
Type in your email address below.
Including free access to the
Seasoning Members only Club!
Cream Cheese Bacon Puff Pastry Appetizer
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet 8.5 ounces
- 3.5 ounces Bacon cut int small cubes
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- Place a parchment sheet over your baking tray and place the puff pastry sheet over that.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into squares. They can be as small or as big as you like but they should be all the same size.
- Separate the squares from each other and spread them out as well as possible on the baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius.
- Spread cream cheese over the squares and sprinkle bacon cubes over that.
- Bake your puff pastry squares at 350° Fahrenheit/ 180° Celsius for about 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve up warm.
This post may contain affiliate links that point to things or services that I recommend. This may include Amazon, getyourguide and booking.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.