Sometimes I just feel like enjoying a juicy, perfectly cooked piece of red meat.
We grew up with tender beef steaks and Schnitzel, so once in a while I get that craving.
It takes over my senses and even my mind. At some point, I end up thinking only about beef steaks.
Weeks after my last steak I catch myself day dreaming about a moist flavorful piece on my tongue.
In time, this behavior gets even worse, where one can see me looking into the far while drooling uncontrollably.
Cold meat cuts, sausages, veal, turkey meat, pate and plentiful future lunch and dinner dishes with a load full of meats.
To start my meat trail I am sharing and serving up this pan-roasted veal steak with herb butter recipe.
I have included the making of homemade herb butter so you should be covered with the authentic recipe.
The best thing you can do is to serve these steak when your friends are coming over, or surprise your family members with some really good food!
Dear Reader, did you try the Recipe?
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
PIN to save for later!
Subscribe & Get your freE
Beef Steak with Herb Butter Recipe
For the Steak:
- 600 grams Beef fillet into 6 beef steaks a 100 grams
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
For the Herb Butter
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Chives chopped
- 4-5 big Garlic cloves
- 50 grams Butter or 4 Tablespoons or almost 1/4 cup
- 2-3 bigger Onions or 230 grams
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Place your steaks on a clean surface and smash them a bit with the meat smasher so that they flatten a bit and turn softer. Season with salt and pepper on all and both steak sides.
- Then place each steak into the pan and fry on each side for 3 minutes medium pink. Serve the steak with a dollop of herb butter on it.
This post may contain affiliate links that point to things or services that I recommend. This may include Amazon, getyourguide and booking.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.