Banana Peach smoothie with natural whole fruits, totally vegan without yogurt and healthy!
Banana Peach Smoothie Ingredients
Peach season is during the hot summer months and that’s when you should try this fresh peach smoothie recipe
My favorite way, besides eating these gorgeous fruits freshly, is to make a homemade peach smoothie with banana.
You can use the common plump rounded peach variety or the flat saturn/doughnut ones.
Use sweet juicy fresh peaches.
Peaches that are damaged get soft and that can just be cut off.
That way you can still use the other “healthy” side of the peach.
The banana compliments the peach flavor and adds the creamy texture we so love in our peach smoothie without yogurt.
I like to use the regular Cavendish banana variety.
Basically the ones you get in all stores around the world.
I like to use overripe bananas with black spots because they are sweeter, that way I don’t need to add sugar to my smoothie.
Crushed ice and sugar are optional and can be added.
Crushed ice thickens the smoothie but if you use frozen fruits, you might not need crushed ice.
I personally don’t add sugar to my peach banana smoothie but you can add sugar, honey or stevia if you like.
How to make Peach smoothie with banana?
Make this super delicious and energizing fruit smoothie with peach and banana at home.
It’s easy and healthy!
Peel the banana and cut it into slices into the blender jar.
Wash your peaches and cut them into half to take out and discard the seed core.
Cut the peach into quarters and add to the banana in the jar.
Add crushed ice to the fruit smoothie.
You can add sugar too if you like or honey or other sweetener if you like.
Blend the contents of the jar to a creamy thick smoothie, until no pieces are left.
Tips to prepare a creamy fruit smoothie without yogurt
The trick to a make a smoothie without yogurt is to use frozen fruits.
That way your smoothie will turn out thicker and creamier without you having to add yogurt.
You can cut your peach and banana and keep the fruits in your freezer until frozen through.
You can do that with a large amount of fruits and create freezable vacuum bag batches.
That way you will have frozen fruit batches waiting to be turned into a smoothie whenever you need to hurry up in the morning or after training.
Then just take out your fruits from the freezer prepare your healthy peach smoothie as usual by adding more ice or not (according to your preference).
More Fruit Smoothie Recipes without yogurt
- Apple Banana Smoothie with Ginger
- Detox Fruit Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie by cookingwithcurls.com
Dear Reader, have you tried the smoothie?Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
Banana Peach Smoothie Recipe
- 5 Peaches or 4 if large
- 1 Banana
- Crushed ice optional, *see Notes
- Sugar optional, *see Notes
- Peel your banana, cut into slices or large chunks and place into mixer jar.
- Wash your peaches and cut into two. Take out the seed and discard. Quarter the peaches and add to the blender jar.
- Add crushed ice and sugar if you like (*see Notes).
- Blend to a smoothie until no pieces are left.
- Serve cold.
- Add crushed ice if you use fresh fruits. You don’t need to add crushed ice if you use frozen peach or frozen banana.
- You can add sugar, sweetener, honey or stevia if you like. I usually don’t sweeten my smoothie because my fruits are sweet enough.