The spicy pickled garlic was a tiktok viral. I tried it out and we also got hooked on it!
I share everything we learned and you need to know to make this quick spicy and healthy snack.
This was inspired by the original from @lalaleluu over at tiktok.
You will need...
- Jar of pickled garlic - get the one where the garlic is peeled already
- sriracha sauce
- thyme dried
- cayenne pepper or paprika powder if you don't want it to be too hot
the original calls for red pepper flakes and I don't always have them on hand. But feel free to use these (exact quantity) if you like.
How to make it?
Here is how it's done. It's super easy! The printable recipe is further below.
Empty the water from your garlic jar.
Add sriracha sauce, thyme and cayenne or paprika powder to the jar.
Shake the jar so that it mixes all well.
Enjoy as is as a snack! I like it with a liptauer spread over a slice of bread.
Dear Reader, did you try the Recipe?
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
PIN to save for later!
Spicy Pickled Garlic Recipe (Tiktok Copycat)
- Open your jar and drain the garlic picke juices.
- Add sriracha sauce, thyme and cayenne pepper/paprika to the jar.
- Close the lid of the jar.
- Shake the jar really well so that everything gets well coated.
- Enjoy your flavored spicy garlic pickles.