A perfect no bake Mango Cheesecake made from scratch.
This cold cheesecake succeeds every time and it's almost too easy!
Fresh Mangoes turned into a puree and added to the cream cheese mixture.
The base is prepared out of crushed cookies and butter and hold together firmly.
Mango Cheese Cake ingredients
To make this no bake mango cheesecake you will need some basic ingredients.
The base is made out of butter cookies crushed and mixed with molten butter.
Then it's flattened and left to cool.
That way the base will remain firm and will be able to hold the rest of the filling during the setting time.
You can use other variations of cookies such as coconut cookies or similar.
I like to keep it basic.
For the cream cheese no bake filling you will need regular cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar and mango pulp.
The cream cheese should be clear, the whipped cream needs to be above 45% fats to turn into a lovely whipped consistency which will give the no bake cheesecake the fluff it needs.
For the Mango, I used a variation close to Alphonso.
Those mangoes were rather small so I used about two and turned the mango into a pulpy puree.
You can also use mango pulp directly if you have that in your freezer.
I used powdered sugar because it's easier to mix it in and I suggest you do the same thing.
So much easier and you will finish faster!
I also use gelatin but the gelatin sheets from dr. oetkar because those always turned my desserts perfect.
I mentioned the gram and ounces in the recipe card below so you can use gelatin granules too if you prefer.
You can also use Agar Agar to make this vegetarian.
I don't like the taste of agar agar and I don't think it sets as well as regular gelatin.
These are the only ingredients that you need to make this no-bake mango cheesecake recipe from scratch.
How to make Mango Cheesecake?
The process is rather simple.
First prepare the cookie base, secondly the cheesecake filling.
As shown in the video.
Full details on the recipe card below:
- Crush the cookies
- Mix butter into crushed cookies
- flatten base into the springform
- let base cool
- whip cream fluffy
- add sugar, cream cheese, and mango pulp.
- mix well
- soak and melt the gelatin
- add some of the cream cheese filling to the hot gelatin to temper, mix well.
- Mix all the tempered gelatin into the remaining cream cheese filling.
- Pour the filling into the springform over the base
- Let cool for 12 hours minimum
- cut and enjoy! 🙂
Useful tools to make Mango Cheesecake from scratch at home.
The main item for the cheesecake is an 8 inch Spring form.
You will need this to prepare the no bake cheesecake.
The springform opens up from the sides and you can remove the cake, as shown in the video so that the cake sits at the bottom springform plate without having been damaged.
The easiest way to prepare the mango cheesecake base is by smashing the cookies in a ziplock bag.
These are basic kitchen tools.
I always use an electronic weight scale because I think in grams to keep my ingredients ready before I start out.
The great thing is that these scales come with grams and ounces indication.
And of course, to simplify things, a hand mixer is a godsend when whipping up the cream.
Related Recipes which you might enjoy
Dear Reader, what time of the day do you like to eat your cheesecake?
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
So you love SPICES and HERBS?
GET 5 FREE SEASONING LESSONS
Type in your email address below.
Including free access to the
Seasoning Members only Club!
Mango Cheesecake No Bake Recipe
For the Base:
- 3.5 ounces Butter Cookies or Shortbread Cookies
- 3.2 ounces Butter melted
- We will start out with the base. Place your cookies in a ziplock bag and close the bag. Smash the cookies into tiny crumbles by rolling with a rolling pin over the cookies.
- Pour the crumbled cookies into your springform shape and spread out by making a mold in the center. Pour the molten butter into it and start mixing everything. Do that until the cookie crumbles and butter have become one crumble dough like base. Flatten into the mold so that it's evenly covering to form the base.
- Place the springform with the cookie base into the fridge for at least 30 minutes so that the base hardens.
- In the meanwhile prepare your cream cheese mango filling by whipping the cream until it's stiff (firm peaks). Then add the sugar, cream cheese, and mango pulp and mix it all well into the mass.
- Add your gelatin into the water and let soak until soft. Take to the heat and allow the gelatin to melt.
- Once the gelatin is completely dissolved, take our cream cheese mango mass and add some of it into the still hot gelatin to temper the gelatin. Mix well.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the mango cheesecake mass and mix the whole content.
- Get your springform with the cookie base and pour the mango cheesecake filling into the springform.
- Place in the fridge and let cool and set for 12 hours.
- Take out after it has set and carefully remove from springform. Cut into slices and serve cold.
- You can use some mango bits to decorate your cheesecake.
- As Gelatin I use the Dr. Oetker sheets. Those are foolproof and they are pretty much the only brand which I use anywhere in the world for my gelatin dishes.
- Use whipping cream which has more than 45% fat to make it super fluffy
This post may contain affiliate links that point to things or services that I recommend. This may include Amazon, getyourguide and booking.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.