A peach tiramisu to celebrate all good things in life.
This is for the gourmet in you. Prepared with just 4 ingredients!
📕 What's a Tiramisu?
A Tiramisu is a layered cold dessert, prepared with ladyfinger cookies dunked in coffee, and mascarpone.
The Italian tiramisu is the authentic one, this fruity peach tiramisu is just a creative and delicious version of the classic.
- canned peaches - can be store-bought or home canned peaches. You will need the peaches and the juice.
- powdered sugar
- ladyfinger cookies - we only get 24 in one pack but you can fill up the dish and use 28 too.
🔪 How to make it?
Here is an overview of how to make this easy dessert! The full US and metric measurements are located further below.
Combine powdered sugar with mascarpone
Cut canned peaches into chunks
Dip ladyfinger in canned peach juice and arrange in a rectangular dish next to each other.
Spread peach over that, a layer of mascarpone, and some more peach.
Repeat arranging a layer of dipped ladyfinger, a layer of fruits, mascarpone, and finish off with some more fruits arranged as a topping.
Cover with clean wrap and place into the fridge to cool.
Take out hours later and cut into slices to serve up.
I recommend keeping it in the fridge to set overnight. That way your peach tiramisu will turn out better.
The layers won't be too soft and everything will be more flavorful.
The dessert keeps well for 2-3 days in your fridge.
If you want to make smaller individual tiramisu, you can do that too by using ramekins or glasses (as I did in the strawberry charlotte).
You can freeze your peach tiramisu by wrapping it in clean wrap and foil, and thaw it in the fridge hours before you want to serve it.
That said, freezing and thawing will change the texture a bit. Sprinkle cocoa over the tiramisu when it's thawing.
Global Food Recipes
with Spices and Herbs
Free E-Book available for a limited time. Grab yours now and get instantly inspired!
You missed out!
Peach Tiramisu Recipe
- Combine powdered sugar and mascarpone.2 cups Mascarpone, ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- Cut canned peaches into chunks.1 can Peach
- Pour canned peach juice into a dish and dip ladyfinger into the juice to soak up.
- Arrange ladyfinger next to each other in a rectangular dish.24 pieces Ladyfingers
- Arrange some peach pieces over the ladyfingers and spread some of the mascarpone over that and some more peach pieces.
- Repeat the process with a layer of ladyfinger, a layer of fruits, mascarpone, and top at the end with remaining peaches.
- Cover dish with a clean wrap and place into the fridge to cool for some hours.
- Take out when cooled and cut into slices. Serve up cooled.
- 9 x 13" Rectangular Baking Dish