Spicy Jalapeno Deviled Eggs Recipe
Spicy jalapeno deviled eggs for your party. Sometimes my husband catches me making those just for myself! You can double the recipe easily to make a bigger batch. These are keto low carb and gluten-free deviled eggs
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time18 mins
Servings: 12 deviled eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 2-4 Green Jalapeño peppers with seeds, chopped
- 3 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce *see Notes
- Cilantro Leaves aka coriander, to garnish
Boil your eggs hard
Peel eggs, cut into half and take out the egg yolk and place into a mixing bowl.
Smash your egg yolks with a fork.
Add the chopped jalapenos, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and Tabasco sauce to the egg yolks and mix well.
With a spoon or a piping bag, fill each egg white half with the egg yolk mixture.
Garnish with fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves.
- You can substitute the hot pepper sauce with rice vinegar or regular white vinegar. Another idea is to use the same amount of sriracha sauce to add more spice.
- Recipe adapted from the Bedeviled Bite Kindle book.
Serving: 30g | Calories: 56kcal | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 36mg | Vitamin A: 2.9% | Vitamin C: 3.5% | Calcium: 1.2% | Iron: 2.1%