Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
Super flavorful zesty easy buffalo chicken pasta bake. This is a dish for all buffalo chicken and creamy pasta be lovers. (and that includes me too!) You can adjust the amount of hot sauce and add more if you like.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 7 ounces Pasta of your choice
- 2-3 Tablespoons Butter
- 7 ounces Chicken boneless cut into strips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 5 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 2.5 ounces Grated Cheese *see Note
Keep a pot with salt water to boil and add your uncooked pasta to it. Cook your pasta al dente or soft and strain from the water.
Heat up a skillet with the butter and place your chicken strips into the hot pan. Spread out the chicken pieces so that it cooks evenly.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Turn them to cook them on all sides. Make sure to not overcook the chicken and keep a medium to low heat. The chicken will cook some more in the oven later on.
Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit/180 Celsius.
In a baking dish, add the chicken strips to the cooked pasta together with the cream and cream cheese and hot sauce.
Mix all well and taste the sauce to see if you want to add some more hot sauce.
Continue to add in the garlic powder, oregano and one part of the grated cheese. Mix it all well.
Spread the second batch of grated cheese over the pasta.
Place your buffalo pasta bake into the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit/180 Celsius.
Serve still hot with a green salad and light dressing.
- You get to pick the cheese. I used mild cheddar. Make two batches, one to mix into the sauce and the second to sprinkle over the pasta before baking it. This will form a lovely cheese crust.
- You may add more hot sauce, be aware, however, that your pasta will turn more spicy hot.
Calories: 999kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 2188mg | Potassium: 527mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 37.7% | Vitamin C: 28.1% | Calcium: 52% | Iron: 18%