Cajun Pata sauce with chicken based on the alfredo pasta sauce. I used homemade cajun seasoning which comes together easily with common pantry spices.
1. pick a cheese that is strong in flavors such as a strongly flavored cheddar or raclette cheese.
2. you may want to use light cream or fresh cream, whichever you prefer
3. choose whichever pasta you like the most for this cajun pasta
4. try to get A grade quality boneless chicken breast for this cajun pasta recipe
5. choose to use chicken broth (which has more flavor) or pasta water (the remaining water from the pasta that you just cooked)