BEST Burger Seasoning Recipe
The best burger seasoning! This is like gold. Upgrade your burger experience with this homemade burger seasoning. It's gold worth!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 5 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried Basil flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- To bring out the aroma of the spice use whole spices (except salt, basil, and oregano) and dry roast in a pan until you can smell the spices emitting a wonderful aroma. Then leave to cool and blend each spice to a smooth powder. This will result in the best, fresh and most flavorful burger seasoning mixture!
- Per pound or 1/2 kilogram use 1 Tablespoon of the burger seasoning. Eventually, you can add wet ingredient as well (see suggestions in the post). In the video, I added a 50/50 mixture of thick Tamari soy sauce and Tamarind paste mixed together.
- Once you have added the burger seasoning and burger wet ingredient to the meat, mix all well. Allow marinating in the fridge covered to intensify the flavors.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 13.8% | Vitamin C: 0.8% | Calcium: 3.3% | Iron: 8.3%