There's is a dessert which I always enjoy making because its easy, without a big mess and its sooo tasty.
It s cold and refreshing, so smooth and soothing, luscious alluring simply perfect for lives celebrations.
One spoon will show your soul eternity, the garden of Eden, the paradise.
If you don't want to experience wonderland, then just cut that part out of your imagination.
Otherwise let yourself go with a perfect cooling Parfait!
Recently I have been noticing a trend in ads....(Now why am I talking about advertisements!)
Its like that,... I am too lazy to change channels in the night whenever a promotion is coming up, so I keep waiting for my program to return.
I have a habit of analysing adds, seriously I have even created a game (to entertain my husband) called "add psych".
The rules are simple, you have to determine if an add makes sense and if you get the "I want that product badly"feeling.
The next thing is to give an interest and creativity rating, such as "awesome medium and lame".
Of course acting and background mistakes are in the rating included.
This little exercise keeps my mind active, creative and I develop a storm of ideas, sometimes solutions, on how I would do it and what I would change.
So staring at some random advertisements, I realised that many product ads were shown as if u can get a drug like high of just eating some chocolate or smelling some scent.
Of course it is ridiculous and we all know that right?
but for some reason those ads do work on our subconscious mind, making it clear that we can not live without it.
Those ads tell you even more, they tell you that all dangerous high making drugs are banned BUT their product is the ONLY legal stimulant out there which will give you wings or will help you see and hear singing squirrels.
I bet an add like that will help people to buy an item, which has no actual use in a humans life, and I am convinced the numbers of those companies are not decreasing but are instead in a ever high.
Are we seriously so easily to fool?
Once upon a time most probably not, but since life and time are speeding away and the world is ever getting more complex and deliriously nuts, but nowadays we just cant help it, our attention span is just so tiny.
Or are we simply getting too sussegad, too lazy and too comfortable like big fat animals?
(even animals can sniff right from wrong.) We are the generation X, the I can not live without Ipods generation.
If Shaa Rukh (Actor) is saying its cool, then of course it must be good! right?!
Coming back to the Parfait,... you have to try it its soo amazing, its making me delirious...its going to take you to a better place!
If you don't believe me after all that, then its not my mistake and I am not the one whose gonna miss a great dessert of our time.
That is all alone your decision to find out and to discover. 😉
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section further below!
So you love SPICES and HERBS?
GET 5 FREE SEASONING LESSONS
Type in your email address below.
Including free access to the
Seasoning Members only Club!
For the Parfait:
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1.4 ounce Sugar
- 3.4 ounce Whipping Cream
- 2.8 ounce Strawberries
For the Parfait
- First of all rinse and clean the strawberries removing the stem. You can simply smash them with a fork or you can blend them with a blender. Keep aside.
- Prepare a double boiler and add whisk the egg, yolk and sugar together. Kep it on law flame and continuesly whisk till it is hot enough but not boiling. ake it from the heat and keep on whisking the egg mix without heat, cold. Keep aside.
- In an other bowl, add the whipping cream and whisk it stiff by hand or help yourself with a hand mixer.
- Now add the cream and slowly fold it under the egg mix.
- In convinient molds add the strawberry mash and on top of that the cream egg mix. Fill it well and with a fork mix lightly the strawberry mash with the cream. The result should be that small strawberry bits apear in the parfait.
- After that directly keep the molds in the freezer for about 5 hours. When they are properly frozen take the Parfait out on a cold plate and pour the fruit sauce over it. serve quickly before it melts!
For the Fruit Sauce:
- Clean and wash the strawberries and mash them gradually into a mush or blend them in a blender. add sugar according to your taste and the lemon juice. mix and ready!