They say Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Many of us have trouble to keep up with our lives and so we tend to skip breakfast. Plus, we have a bad habit of forgetting about fruits. Do you ever eat enough fruits? While you are trying to remember when you had your last fruit portion, you can check the Breakfast with Fruits infographic underneath. That should give you an idea how you could build up your fruity breakfast. Choose your favorite ingredients, mix them and enjoy your fruit bowl for breakfast! Easy right?
Some more Breakfast and Fruit related treats, tips and recipes:
- Fruit Salad with Flaxseeds
- Homemade Yogurt
- Phovu – Rice Flakes Sweet
- ABC Juice – Apple Beetroot Carrot
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
You might like...
Latest posts by Helene Dsouza (see all)
- Easy Butter Chicken Recipe – Murgh Makhani - December 6, 2013
- Homemade Coconut Milk – How to make Coconut milk from scratch - December 3, 2013
- Christmas Cookie Collection 2013 - November 29, 2013