Breakfast with Fruits

by Helene Dsouza on January 28, 2013

They say Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Many of us have trouble to keep up with our lives and so we tend to skip breakfast. Plus, we have a bad habit of forgetting about fruits. Do you ever eat enough fruits? While you are trying to remember when you had your last fruit portion, you can check the Breakfast with Fruits infographic underneath. That should give you an idea how you could build up your fruity breakfast. Choose your favorite ingredients, mix them and enjoy your fruit bowl for breakfast! Easy right?

Some more Breakfast and Fruit related treats, tips and recipes:

Breakfast with Fruits

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+6Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

I am Helene, the author behind Masala Herb! My aim is to show you an incredible world full of surprises. Food, Culture and Travel are my forte and that's what I enjoy. Follow my Food and Travel adventures and learn some incredible things!Now in the beautifull Indian coastline state, Goa.

Shannon | JustAsDelish

great infographic Helene! I usually have fruit +veggie smoothie daily and eat them raw.
thanks for linking my homemade yogurt recipe. Have a great week!

CCU

What a great pictorial of a perfect brekkie – mine consists of cereal and fruit and some nuts before lunch :D

CCU

Angie@Angie's Recipes

Helene, I am a morning person, but my breakfast is always the same..you might have got it, yes, bread..different kinds of bread and fruit for the 2nd breakfast after morning yoga (yes, I need two breakfast).
Can’t wait to see your Kletzenbrot!

I’m loving your chart! I cut several kinds of fruits in the morning for kids to eat and to put in bento! :) Great post!

i could never skip breakfast! i just love it and crave it. I love your chart.

wok with ray

I agree. Breakfast is the most important meal and I try as much as I can not to skip. I would eat anything just to have the good stomach going. Nice lineup of good breakfast there, Helene. :)

kitchenriffs

Great graphic! Fruit is my typical breakfast, actually – a couple of pieces plus a hard-boiled egg. Then more for snacks during the day. But you’ve given me a few ideas – thanks!

mjskit

What a great graphic you created Helene!!! I love it! Lots of good information and ideas! I’m always looking for new breakfast combinations so this helps! Thanks for the work you put into this!

Cucina49

I could never skip breakfast–I wouldn’t make it through the morning without it. What a fabulous chart with possible options!

Eva Taylor

Every day I have a half a grapefruit with either frozen blueberries or dried blueberries and for lunch I have an apple. I love this routine and miss it quite a bit when we are away on vacation. I will often sprinkle flax and sunflower seeds over my grapefruit for a little fibre. I love breakfast. I’m already mourning not having breakfast tomorrow as I have my physical and have to fast for the blood test at 4pm. I just don’t want to have to go downtown another time for it, so I am fasting all night and most of Friday. I’ll be ravenous by the time the afternoon comes.

Eva Taylor

BTW, that’s a great graphic you created, we call it an infographic and this style is very popular right now in marketing.